Frequently Asked Question
1. How long does it take to order products in? What is the lead-time?
We have a large stock in hand always that you can take home today. However, if you order customized or special order product, we will provide you with an ETA.
2. Can anyone visit your showroom? Do I need to book an appointment to come in?
We welcome everyone from designers, builders, and contractors to homeowners.
No need for booking appointment, we are here to help anytime.
3. What are your hours?
Burnaby showroom opens Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm, Saturday 9am to 5:30pm.
Richmond showroom opens Monday to Saturday 9am to 5:30pm.
Both closed on statutory holidays.
4. Will my product meet the building code?
Our products are good for both renovation and new-build housing and our sales team can help you select products that meet any specification.
5. When can I get hold of your customer services team?
You can visit our showroom from 9am to 5:30pm (Mon to Saturday), or email us anytime and we will respond within 24 hours.
6. Do you have delivery service?
No delivery service. Self pickup in store available for both locations.
7. Do you provide installation service?
We don't have installation service. If you need installer, our sales team can refer you some people.